Google on Thursday launched Hotel Finder, a new experimental search tool designed to find "that perfect hotel." Hotel Finder is available for hotels in the U.S. only for now, the company blog says, but seems to imply that it could expand beyond U.S. borders should the “experiment” go well.
Forget using Google Maps when you want to find a hotel to stay at for a business trip or family vacation! You can now use Google’s Hotel Finder.
Google Hotel Finder is a search tool specifically designed to make it easier to find and compare hotels for your trips. The features include:
- Draw simple shapes to define the neighborhoods (yes, more than one!) that interest you.
- See popular locations on maps with highlights
- One click adds hotels to your shortlist, where you can review them easily.
- See if you will get a good deal by by comparing a hotel’s current price with its typical one.
It starts with the filter on the left hand side that gives you various options such as:
- Location Filters (with drawing shapes
- Dates for your stay
- Price point filters
- Hotel ratings & user rating filters
Get the full story at Search Engine Land, and The Official Google Search Blog
Related Link: Google Hotel Finder