The new order imposes a 90-day suspension of entry to the U.S. for nationals of Sudan, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, and Yemen, effective March 16. ASTA CEO Zane Kerby said the new executive order seems to be improved compared to the first with regards to its clarity. GBTA executive director Michael McCormick called the ban "an improvement" over the first version, "as it is narrower in scope and provides greater clarity about those travelers who would not be subject to the ban." The GBTA last month said that $185 million in business travel bookings had been lost because of the original travel ban. Get the full story at Travel Weekly Read also "Travel industry reaction to Trump travel ban is more muted this time" at Skift