Cendant Hotels Group today launched an automated requests for proposals system across its brands, giving worldwide franchisees at nearly 6,400 hotels the ability to more easily and quickly respond to RFPs.

Cendant partnered with Arlington, Texas-based travel RFP provider Lanyon Inc. to leverage a system that automatically reviews RFPs and displays pricing. Cendant said the system will "complete 90 percent of the response and forward the nearly completed form to franchisees to complete the remaining 10 percent, which allows them to control the process and ensure they provide up-to-date submissions."

"Our new process has taken a tedious task for our franchisees and made it very easy," said Tim Hamid, Hotel Group vice president of worldwide sales. "They can now take advantage of a very valuable source of revenue in less than half the time."

Cendant Hotels Group brands include Days Inn, Ramada, Travelodge, Howard Johnson, Knights Inn, Wingate Inn and AmeriHost Inn.