In the first six months ended June 30, 6.5 percent of its total revenues came from Google and 5 percent of its user queries resulted from searches entered on general search engine Web sites, like Google. Whether Google’s entry into the market will affect Kayak’s ability to go public is unclear. However, the Norwalk, Conn.-based company, has already lowered the likelihood of an IPO since filing 11 months ago. Kayak calculated the “various uncertainties” surrounding its IPO as part of determining the worth of its stock grants. As of April, it reported that the likelihood of its IPO decreased to 50 percent. Meanwhile, the chances of a strategic sale or remaining as a private company increased to 20 percent and 30 percent, respectively. Get the full story at The Wall Street Journal (free content)