The business was rebranded from TUI Travel A&D to Hotelbeds Group in January 2015 following the creation of TUI Group and became the worlds the biggest business-to-business accommodation wholesaler, As part of TUI’s strategic plan to vertically integrate all aspects of its tour operating business, a significant element of Hotelbeds’ traditional incoming services are being transferred over to TUI’s Tourism sector. Hotelbeds Group growth highlights include: - 18% increase in its bedbank room-nights driving 26% growth in TTV (total transaction value). - 44% increase in TTV sales from the Transfer and Activity bank business unit. - 9% growth in inbound passengers handled by the Destination Management business unit. - 64% growth in TTV from across our New Venture businesses, that includes TT Services (global visa outsourcing services for government agencies), ROIBACK (direct marketing solutions for hoteliers) and Carnect (car rental distribution for the travel trade). Get the full story at Reuters and Travel Media Daily