More than 180 travel buyers took part in the seventh Business Travel Show annual survey in November 2015. 72 per cent of respondents worked in the UK and the remaining 28 per cent in continental Europe. Upgrades ranked as the most popular perk among clients, accounting for 44% of survey respondents, up from 38% in 2015, followed by ‘bleisure’ opportunities, accounting for 16%, up from 6% in 2015. Free Wi-Fi ranked as the most valued extras, accounting for 46%, up 2% from 2015. Get the full story at Travel Daily UK